Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Quilt Project Finished

I finished it!  the quilt was much easier to make and finish than I had previously expected.  It only took my about 2 to 3 days to completely finish without appliqué.  I didn’t end up adding any appliqué because it distracted from the simplicity and cuteness of the quilt. 

Overall, I would say it was a ridiculously easy project to make and rather inexpensive.  I think it cost me around $20 usd for materials and around $50-$80 usd in labor.  I love the way it turned out and plan to make more of these quilts in the future to sell and use as baby shower gifts.  I apologize in advance for the hastily taken photo.  I was only able to borrow my friend’s camera for a moment before she had to jet out the door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment